As a nonprofit magazine, Faith & Form seeks the support of advertisers to sustain only the costs of publication. The magazine reaches a broad spectrum of building committees, church administrators, clergy, artisans, architects, liturgical design consultants, artists and lay persons concerned with the design and furnishing of houses of worship. Faith & Form answers a pressing need and provides an extraordinary opportunity for those in related industries to reach this select audience.
For information on advertising, use our contact form or call Mike Crosbie at 860-575-4702.
Ad Copy Deadlines
2017 Volume 50
Issue 1: January 15, 2017
Issue 2: April 15, 2017
Issue 3: July 15, 2017
Issue 4: October 15, 2017
General Advertising Rates
To order your ad in Faith & Form, complete the 2017 Advertising Order Form and return it via USPS.
|B/W Rates||1 Time||2 Times||3 Times||4 Times|
|Color Rates||1 Time||2 Times||3 Times||4 Times|
Magazine trim size: 8.5″ x 11″
Live area: 46p9 x 60p (7.79″ x 10″)
2-column width: 22p11 (3.82″)
3-column width: 14p11 (2.48″)
A sample layout for the ad sizes below is available as a PDF file.
Layout sizes for advertisements:
|Full page||46p9 x 60p||7.79 x 10||19.79 x 25.4|
|Full back page, 1/8" bleed 3 sides||52p6 x 51p9||8.75 x 8.625||22.225 x 21.91|
|2/3 page horizontal||46p9 x 40p||7.79 x 6.66||19.79 x 16.93|
|1/2 page horizontal||46p9 x 29p3||7.79 x 4.875||19.79 x 12.3825|
|1/2 page vertical||22p11 x60p||3.82 x 10||9.7 x 25.4|
|1/3 page vertical||14p11 x 60p||2.48 x 10||6.31 x 25.4|
|1/4 page vertical||22p11 x 29p3||3.82 x 4.875||9.7 x 12.3825|
|Single page, 1/8" bleed all sides||52p6 x 67p6||8.75 x 11.25||22.225 x 28.575|
|Spread, 1/8" bleed all sides||105p x 67p6||17.5 x 11.25||44.45 x 28.575|
|Spread, gutter bleed only||98p1 x 60p||16.35 x 10||41.52 x 25.4|
- Publisher’s copy protective clause: Advertisers and their agencies assume liability for all content of advertisements printed and assume responsibility for any claims which may arise from advertising. The publisher reserves the right to reject any advertising. The publisher is not liable for errors in key numbers or Advertisers’ Index.
- Publisher may mark as advertising any advertisement that resembles editorial matter.
- Short rates and rebates: Advertisers that do not use within a year’s period the amount of space on which their billing rate is based will be short-rated. Advertisers that within a year’s period use enough additional space to earn a rate lower than their billing rate will be rebated.
- Rate protective clause: Should rate changes be required, notification will be given advertisers. Those who wish to cancel contracts when the new rates become effective will not be short-rated provided the contract rate is being earned at the time of cancellation.
- Payment: The balance is due on receipt of the publication.